Don't miss out on exclusive content from Restore Accountability!
Join the community of readers that say every Friday: Finally, an email I want to read!
1. U.S. Senator Jeff Flake, Wastebook: Porkemon Go, Page 20, https://goo.gl/A7bpLF.
2. Schweizer, Peter, "Your money is being used to help bankroll the World Economic Forum in Davos. Why?," foxnews.com, Fox News, 11 January 2017, https://goo.gl/EKLzeH.
3. U.S. Senator Jeff Flake, Twenty Questions: Government Studies That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head, Page 57, https://goo.gl/j52UJz.
4. "Manufacturing Extension Partnership Incurred Avoidable Conference Costs," Department of Commerce, February 2014, https://goo.gl/hCc3WV.
5a. U.S. Representative Steve Russell, Waste Watch No.4, Page 4, https://goo.gl/IU40lc.
5b. Department of Agriculture award #078807469 to Maine Beer Company LLC, awarded June 30, 2015, USAspending.gov, accessed March 10, 2017, https://goo.gl/Ns0bHe.
5c. Department of Agriculture award #067985584 to Wasser Beer Company, awarded July 20, 2016, USAspending.gov, accessed March 10, 2017, https://goo.gl/Ns0bHe.
6. U.S. Representative Steve Russell, Waste Watch No.5, Page 6, https://goo.gl/FT9lDB.
7a. "National Hop Report," Department of Agriculture, December 16, 2016, https://goo.gl/MO86N2.
7b. Department of Agriculture awards, Idaho Hop Commission: #14SCBGPID0016. Oregon Hop Commission: #14SCBGPOR0041, #15SCBGPOR0004. Washington Hop Commission: #14SCBGPWA0053, #15SCBGPWA0017, #20147000622629.1, #20125112020087.2, #14SCBGPWA0053, #20125112020087.1, #15SCBGPWA0017. Awarded 2013-12015, USAspending.gov, accessed March 10, 2017, https://goo.gl/B8oRZL.
8. U.S. Senator James Lankford, Federal Fumbles: 100 Ways The Government Dropped The Ball, Page 105, https://goo.gl/VGNxD3.
9. U.S. Senator Jeff Flake, Wastebook: Porkemon Go, Page 32, https://goo.gl/A7bpLF.
10a. "California Wine Exports Reach Record $1.62 Billion in 2016," Wine Institute, February 14, 2017, https://goo.gl/f7Wfa9.
10b. "MAP Funding Allocations - FY 2017," Department of Agriculture, https://goo.gl/5Q50G1.
11a. DeArment, Christina, "Launching Summer 2016: A New Oregon Wine Education Website," industry.oregonwine.org, Oregon Wine Board, February 29, 2016, https://goo.gl/v4ZEXM.
11.b Department of Agriculture award #14SCBGPOR0041 to Oregon Wine Board, awarded December 9, 2014, USAspending.gov, accessed March 10, 2017, https://goo.gl/JPYPNa.
12. "Collaborative Research: An Ultrasound Investigation of Irish Palatalization," National Science Foundation award #1424398, awarded September 4, 2014, NSF.gov, accessed March 10, 2017, https://goo.gl/w47a23.